According to a recent study (Plas Recon Surg 124, 6, Dec 2009, p2161) that surveyed members of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons:
1) 62% of plastic surgeons had undergone at least one type of minimally invasive cosmetic procedure.
2) Female plastic surgeons had significantly more minimally invasive cosmetic procedures, compared with males. (84.9% vs. 57%)
3) The most common procedure was Botox injections (31.5%).
4) About 1/3 of plastic surgeons had at least one type of cosmetic surgery.
5) The most common cosmetic surgical procedure was liposuction of the trunk or extremity (18.6%)
6) Male plastic surgeons were more likely to have a procedure than men in the general population.