To make an appointment, please call 424-230-7778.
Before Your Consultation
To fax any lab work, paper work or clinical information, use our confidential e-Fax: 310-861-0709.
New Patients can download and fill out new patient forms here (a password from our office is required).
For questions or other inquiries you may contact Dr. Brenner directly using the contact form here and his staff will contact you.
To ensure that you will make the most of your consultation time with Dr. Brenner, feel free to use these helpful questions as a preparation guideline before you visit our office.
Before your Surgery
For patients already scheduled for surgery, here is what you need to know to be prepared:
2. For any procedures requiring either IV sedation or general sedation, you will need to have a pre-operative work-up.
3. Check out our list of medications to avoid before and after surgery.
4. Want to know what to expect on the day of surgery?
After your Surgery
1. All about the recovery room.
2. Did Dr. Brenner recommend that you stay at a post-operative healing retreat?
3. Your surgery is complete; now it is time for your body to heal.